Food Box Recipe
- 12 Tbsp canola oil
- 1 pkg Veggies and Rice
- 1/2 cup (4oz) tomato sauce
- 4 cups of water
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1-1/2 tsp salt
- 1 can black beans (drained and rinsed)
1. Place canola oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
2. Toast the rice for five minutes, stirring constantly.
3. Stir in tomato sauce, water, chili powder, and salt.
4. Bring to a quick boil.
5. Turn heat to simmer, cover, and cook for 20 minutes.
6. Turn off heat and stir in black beans and cover until ready to serve.