Makes 6 bars
1. Preheat the oven 350°F.
2. Smoothly line a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan with foil or parchment paper.
3. Spray foil or parchment-lined pan with non-stick spray.
4. Place oats on a baking pan and cook in the oven for 10 minutes. Stir after 5 minutes.
5. Place peanut butter, brown sugar, canola oil, salt, and jelly in sauce pan over medium heat.
6. Cook for three minutes, stirring frequently.
7. Remove from heat and stir in oats until well coated.
8. Evenly press oat mixture in the lined pan.
9. Press in chopped nuts (if used).
10. Place in oven for 18 minutes.
11. Let cool and cut into 6 bars.