- Ingredients:1 can peaches (drained)
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup oats
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Cut peach segments in thirds (1-inch pieces)
3. Toss peaches in 1/4-tsp cinnamon.
4. Spray oven-safe skillet with non-stick spray
5. Place peaches in a skillet pan.
6. In a separate bowl add brown sugar, oats, flour, butter, and cinnamon.
7. Crumble and mix together using a fork.
8. Place on top of peaches and bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until golden brown.