Food Box Recipe
Green Bean Casserole
Serves 2-4 as a side
- 1 medium onion, thin slices
- 1 Tbsp canola oil
- 1 can green beans, drained
- 1/2 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
1. Preheat the oven 350°F.
2. Place canola oil in sauté pan over medium heat.
3. Add onions and stir
4. Stir often, cook until deep golden (caramelized). Set aside.
5. In bowl mix cream of mushroom soup and sour cream.
6. Add green beans, 1 cup shredded cheddar, salt, pepper, and 1/2 of the caramelized onion mix until combined.
7. Spray casserole dish.
8. Add mix and evenly spread out.
9. Evenly top with the rest of the caramelized onions and cheddar cheese.
10. Place in oven and cook 18-25 minutes or until golden and bubbling.