- 1 can chicken breast, drained
- 3/4 cup Salsa
- 1/2 can green chiles, drained
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1-1/2 cups heavy cream
- 8 oz shredded Mexican blend cheese (or monterey jack)
- 6 6-inch flour tortillas
- 1 tsp chopped cilantro (optional)
- 3 lime wedges cut in half (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Mix chicken breast with 3/4-cups salsa, green chiles, salt, and 5 ½ oz of shredded Mexican blend cheese.
3. Spray 8 X 8 baking pan.
4. Place over an ounce of chicken filling in each flour tortilla and roll up.
5. Place stuffed tortilla seams side down in pan.
6. Pour heavy cream overstuffed tortillas.
7. Cook 45 minutes, uncovered.
8. Take out of oven and top with the rest of cheese.
9. Return to oven for 20 minutes.
10. Remove and let stand 5 minutes.
11. Garnish with cilantro and lime (optional)