1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Brown ground beef and onions in oil over medium heat.
3. Season ground beef with 1/2-tsp salt, 1/2-tsp black pepper, mustard, and ketchup.
4. Spray casserole dish with non-stick spray.
5. Mix Alfredo Primavera, water, milk, and seasoned ground beef/onions in dish.
6. Cover and place in pre-heated oven for 45 minutes.
7. Remove from oven and stir in ranch dressing, 3/4-tsp salt, 3/4-tsp black pepper and 3/4-cup shredded cheddar.
8. Top with the rest of cheddar and place in oven uncovered for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
9. Garnish with drizzled ketchup, mustard, ranch, diced onions, and diced pickles (optional).