Our Food Box program offers a selection of familiar and quality grocery items.
The Meals From The Heart FOOD BOX program helps families struggling with food insecurity stretch their food budget by offering pre-packed food boxes filled with a selection of familiar and quality grocery items at substantial savings.
Help Us Help Our Heroes!
Beyond The Yellow Ribbon has teamed up with Meals From The Heart for a third year to help Minnesota Service members and their families stretch their grocery budget through our Food Box program. In 2021 and 2022, we delivered over 30 tons of groceries to military families. For 2023, our goal is to raise $70,000 to help Minnesota military families.
It’s what’s inside that counts. We seek out and purchase the right mix and variety of quality shelf-stable food items to create several healthy and flavorful meals. Our Food Boxes are valued at over $50 and even include cooking tips, recipes, and gift cards when possible.
What makes the Meals From The Heart Food Box program unique?
- Available to anyone without financial restrictions.
- Recipients can participate as often as they desire to meet their needs.
- Contains up-to-date quality items.
- Contains only shelf-stable products.
- Contains a gift card for the purchase of fresh products.
- Contains a variety of items to provide a variety of healthy, flavorful meals.
- Contains cooking tips, meal-planning tools, and even some recipes.
- Organizations can sponsor boxes for distribution to a community of their choice.
To learn more about the Meals From The Heart FOOD BOX program, call 651-829-3232.